Petoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now

+2
bigdog of New Quaohog
The_Ville
6 posters

Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now

Post  The_Ville Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 am

I called out adminville because of how big of a dick he has been. And he banned me. I am no longer able to be in cityempires. It was a good run. Sigh...

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty Re: Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now

Post  bigdog of New Quaohog Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm

permanently banned? From what I know I think he is quite a dick, although I probably wouldn't bring it up with him

bigdog of New Quaohog

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty Re: Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now

Post  Faith Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:12 pm

yeah that wasnt smart. so i mean are you banned for good? couldnt you suck up and apologize for the good of petoria? haha

Faith

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now

Post  TeraTropolis Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm

whatd you say? ive delt with him before and he treated me like is was nothing Evil or Very Mad
TeraTropolis
TeraTropolis

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm

I pm'd him when this first went down, about 2 hours after it went down. I was at -70k making like -330k per day. I asked if there was anything he could do. I told him I couldnt get in to the country "Vacation" because I was in the negatives. I told him that I dont need everything back, just a chance to keep playing because at the time, everyone in Petoria wouldnt have been able to help me. I get a message back saying and I will quote this because this is what really pissed me off...but made The Land laugh like hell.

2 things

1. Get a new gf
2. Read terms of service.

Well so I did read terms of service and in there it says you can delete your city. I asked to just delete the city and start a new.

No response.

I send another message pleading saying that I have put money in this game and bought credits. I had was one of the serious players in our Country, blah blah blah.

I talk to Ultimate Dog (from Farkland Islands. Great Guy). I get aid of 100k from Faith. Puts me at -400k at the time. I get another peice of aid from Ultimate Dog of 550k. I get out of negatives. I post my last credit for 1.5 million. I use all the money from that and extra from UD. I am completely in the black. BUt I have no trades, nothing and making 70k. BUT MAKING 70k. I woke up this morning completely pissed off. And I shot a message to Adminville. I said:

"Thank you so much for helping me out in these trying times. You are truly a good guy."

I get on literally 2 hours later and there is a big thing when I click on View City. "DENIED"

So that was my week. I am going to try and work on getting a ghost IP. I dont know enough about this shit to really pull it off. But maybe I will fuck with Adminville some more.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Twisted Evil screw with him badddd....hehehe hope he dont read this...
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm

I think he is fucking with me. I have 3 messages but I cant view them. I think he is trying to torment me.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 am

i think two of those messages area from me. i was asking about your finances. Laughing

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 am

lol, I think one is from the new guy "applying " for countryship

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty its time

Post  party301 Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 am

time to start a new city and we'll just have to fund your rapid growth.

party301

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Adminville is anal about IP addresses. He will see that both cities will come from my own IP adress. I talked with Ultimate Dog again, and he thinks I will be allowed to come back. At the very least, in a month when my city gets deleted, I will be able to start new, without any reprecussions.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty its time

Post  TeraTropolis Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 am

that sucks
TeraTropolis
TeraTropolis

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty i know its a bad idea, but.....

Post  party301 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 am

we could always gang up and bomb the hell out of adminville just for fun.

party301

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 pm

First of all, I am still around these forums just for comments like that. Secondly, I will do everything in my power to reach that goal if it ever comes to it.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 am

My city has officially been deleted, but I dont have the option to create another.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 am

shit! that just doesnt seem right at all. i understand maybe deleting it but keeping you from making another is just stupid. specially since youve donated to the site. Mad

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Someone want to message adminville for me? Maybe that would work?

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

to be honest. im afraid he'll delete mine also. is he that way with everyone. if not ill be happy to message him.

Faith

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. I dont know what else to do now Empty i'll message

Post  party301 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm

i'll message adminville for you (perhaps with a NUKE Very Happy ). no but seriously, i'll message him, it might take a day or two but i'll see what i can come up with.

party301

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Ville Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks man. I talked with someone about nuking Adminville, and you get insta banned.

The_Ville

Back to top Go down

Post  party301 Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm

so basically he is just a little wussy and can't take the heat.

party301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down