Petoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godfather 2 Game

2 posters

Go down

Godfather 2 Game Empty Godfather 2 Game

Post  Faith Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 am

has anyone here looked at the Godfather 2 game? i played the first one and it was great. I'm so excited about the second. its going to kickass!!! so if you havent seen it you should go look it up. i guess i liked it because it has the beat people up side plus the managerial side of keeping up with your rackets and such. comes out april 7th...i may be calling in sick that day. muhahaha Twisted Evil

Faith

Back to top Go down

Godfather 2 Game Empty Re: Godfather 2 Game

Post  screamingslave Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 am

never did get around to trying the first one. but if its got some managerial stuff i might like it. I get my crime fill from GTA 4 so it would be nice to take it to the next level since GTA went back to being a foot soldier.

screamingslave

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:37 am

yeah it has the GTA feel but your the Don so you have to make sure you keeping the money rolling in. my favorite part is you go up to store owners...rough them around a bit and then they'll start paying you for protection. AND when you kick som a** you actually use the joystick to fight and swing punches instead of just x and square. lol

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  screamingslave Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:40 pm

oh i like the sounds of that. actually requiring skill to fight would make that part of the game more interesting. I have to say GTA was getting boring with the run around and shoot mechanics, so i was really happy when they added the cover system.

I'll have to try this godfather 2 game for sure when it comes out.

Thanks for posting about it!!!!

screamingslave

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 pm

yeah. its worth at least renting it and trying it. i dont have a PS3 anymore so ill have to buy it for the PC which i hope its still good. but yeah ur welcome.

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down